- This medicine is used to treat pain that ranges from mild to severe. It includes both an opioid (Hydrocodone 10MG) and a non-opioid pain medication (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone 10MG alters the way your body perceives and responds to pain by acting on the brain. Acetaminophen might also help to bring down a temperature.
- Why is it used?
Oral acetaminophen- Hydrocodone 10MG tablets are used to treat moderate to severe pain that has not responded to previous therapies.
- How does it work?
A mixture of Hydrocodone 10MG and acetaminophen 1MG is used in this medicine. Acetaminophen is an analgesic while hydrocodone is an opioid (narcotic) (pain reliever). Both medications are used to alleviate discomfort.
These medicines operate by blocking pain impulses in the brain. They make it harder for you to sense pain.
- Side effects of hydrocodone
You may feel drowsy, dizzy, or lightheaded after taking an acetaminophen-hydrocodone oral tablet. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you have a better understanding of how your body will respond to this medicine.
This drug can also cause other side effects.
More common side effects-
The more common side effects that can occur with acetaminophen-hydrocodone 1MG include:
- sleepiness or drowsiness
- feeling dizzy or lightheaded
- Serious harmful consequences
- Rashes on the skin
- Your cheeks, neck, and mouth may swell.
- Breathing problems
- Drug addiction is a serious problem.
- Problems with the liver, including liver failure.
- Among the signs and symptoms are:
- Your skin and the whites of your eyes will turn yellow.
- Your stomach hurts in the top right corner.
- edoema in the stomach region
- inability to eat
Terms and conditions: It is our objective to present you with the most up-to-date and relevant information possible. We can’t ensure that this information contains all possible adverse effects because medicines affect people differently. This material is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult a healthcare practitioner who is familiar with your medical history about potential side effects.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over USA
On all order over